~Psalm 98:1~

"Sing to the Lord a new song,
for He has done marvelous things..."

Monday, May 2, 2011

Of Brothers, Biology, and Beaches...

Well...I did have noble intentions for my post today...

#1. To write a sweet, clever tribute to my youngest brother, Matthew, in honor of his 15th birthday two days ago - which was filled with so much excitement I had no time to write!

#2. To address the horrors of studying for Biology lecture finals, when Biology has nothing to do with your major or even interest...

#3. To discuss my impatience for the arrival of the glorious summertimes...


But.....

All I know right now is that:

#1. I no longer care about myosin filaments, lymphocytes, autoimmune diseases, or anything else related to the anatomical structure of the human body.

#2. My creative juices are at zero.

So.....

This is all you're getting, poor reader:

#1. I love my brother.


#2. I hate my Biology lecture.


#3. Bring on the summer.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of this! Especially the beach part!! Summer here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biology lecture/exam was fine :-/.

    ReplyDelete