Well...its finally summer...*¡¡dance of joy!!* SO EXCITED for the hot weather, school-free time, and family vacations coming up :)
Today started my revisitation of scrap-booking...with Caleb's senior year starting in the fall, I need to get a head start on finishing his photo album before his open house! I know how long it took me to have everything ready for mine, and I know he won't think of getting all that stuff ready till about the month before, so...Mom and I are stepping in and starting early this time!
I've been pulling out old photos, dusting off decorating materials, and organizing box after box of pictures! It's gonna be a lot of work...but it's totally worth it! And it's so much fun, too...getting to see all the cute little faces from years gone by. I can't believe how tiny we all were! Ah, so much fun...I'm starting to feel so nostalgic! Fun, fun, fun :)
So if you see me this week and I randomly bring up some event from ages and ages ago...you'll know why.
Wish me smooth sailing, because today is the start of a long voyage!!!
Yippee!

Can't wait to see old photos of us too ;)
ReplyDelete